Wednesday, February 25, 2009

IM PISSED!!!

SO HERE I AM TRYING TO EAT HEALTHY ...AND THEN I FIND OUT SOME DISTURBING NEWS!!!!!!!

SO EVERY TIME I GO TO TACO TIME THE NATURAL CHOICE FOR ME IS TO GET THE VEGGIE BURRITO ..AND TO GO A STEP FURTHER, I ALWAYS GET IT WITH OUT SOUR CREAM AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS...WELL I JUST FOUND OUT THE VEGGIE BURRITO WITH YES A WHEAT SHELL IS ONE OF THE MOST FATTENING CALORIE LOADED THING AT TACO TIME.....YES IT IS MORE FATTENING THEN A LARGE BEEF TACO SALAD WITH CHIPS!!!!!

YES I KNOW!!! AND IF YOU ALL READY KNEW ...WHY WAS I NOT NOTIFIED!

Nutrition Facts
Taco Time - Veggi Burrito
Servings: of 16 oz. 1 oz.
Calories 724
Sodium 1596 mg
Total Fat 34 g
Potassium 0 mg

5 comments:

me said...

holy crap katie i didn't know that crazy

The Burden Family said...

Hey Katie I'm retarded at this a little let me know what i need and i'll add you.
Kandi

t+t huggins said...

that sucks i had no idea..but i always eat the ultimate breakfast burrito..and i dont care if its bad for me..its SO YUMMY!!! i was pretty mad when i found out that Mcdonalds salads had more calories then basically all their hamburgers.. can u believe that?

Jana said...

I remember eating those with you back in the day. If I would have know we could have been eating actual beef (with less fat on our asses to show for it later), I never would have choked down all those refried beans!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Those are freakin disgusting anyways. GAG