Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MY HUBBY

SO HERE IS MY HANDSOME HUSBAND THAT TOOK PART OF WORK OFF YESTERDAY SO I COULD GO TO A GIRLS NIGHT WITH MY SISTERS AND MY 2ND MAMMA JANICE!!!IT WAS JALYNS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!YA JALYN!!!!!
THE WHOLE WEEK I THOUGHT I COULDNT GO CAUSE I COULDNT GET A BABYSITTER ,BUT HE SURPRISED ME THE DAY OF..I WAS SO THANKFUL..MANY OF YOU KNOW HOW IT IS TO GET TO ESCAPE THE ZOO..I MEAN HOME FOR A LITTLE BIT..LOVE YOU RUSS.
BUT DO NT FEEL T O BAD FOR HIM HAVING TO BABYSIT BECAUSE HE IS GOING ON A BIG DUNES TRIP THIS WEEKEND WITH HIS BUDDIES, WHICH MAKES ME SO NERVOUS BUT HE PROMISED TO ALWAYS WEAR HIS HELMET..

4 comments:

JD and Jalyn said...

What a good husband! He must have a wonderful oldest sister to teach him to grow up to nice! :) Thanks a bunch to Russell for helping out so Katie could come last night! It would not have been the same or as much fun if she wasn't there. Love you sis!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Ring around the road, pocket full of money, car problems car problems...we all go home...

you know what i'm sayin!

Jana said...

What a sweet hubby and daddy! I've always known he was a nice guy! You're a lucky girl, Katie!

JD and Jalyn said...

Hey sis! Thanks for the sweet comment. I don't really need anything - at least if I do/did I don't/didn't know what it was to even ask. Don't worry about me watching those kids of yours - it was so fun and I was glad to get to see them. That's the weird part (must be the pregnant hormones?) because I don't feel overwhelmed all day, it just sort of hits me sometimes at the end of the day. Your a sweetie! Thanks for the offers! Your a great sister. Love you