Tuesday, April 28, 2009

QUESTIONER

ANNMARIE TAGGED ME TO DO THIS! AND IT WAS SO FUN TO DO WITH HIM HE REALLY LIKED ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS AND IT IS SO FUNNY!
WHAT RUSTEN SAYS ABOUT ME! RUSTEN IS 4
!.1. what is something mom always says to you?:EAT DINNER
2. what makes mom happy?: IT MAKES YOU HAPPY WHEN I LOVE YOU, AND I CAN DRAW IT.
3. what makes mom sad?:WHEN I HIT ETHAN
4. how does your mom make you laugh?:WHEN U TICKLE ME
5. what was your mom like as a child?:LITTLE THEN BIG AND GROWING
6. how old is your mom?:14
7. how tall is your moM:BIG
8. what is her favorite thing to watch on TV?: MAYBE FUNNY HOMEVIDOES
9. what does your mom do when you're not around?WAIT FOR ME
10. if your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?IT WILL BE FOR COOKING..(I DONT THINK HE KNOWS WHAT FAMOUS IS .BUT I LIKED THE ANSWER)
11. what is your mom really good at?GAMES,BUT SO AM I
12. what is your mom not very good at?YOU CANT PLAY GAMES WHEN YOU ARE BEING NAUGHTY
WHAT DOES YOur mom do for work?YOU WATCH US
14. what is your mom's favorite food?TOMATOES AND CHEESE
15. what makes you proud of your mom?WHEN YOU GIVE ME TREATS1
6. if your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?A CARTOON THAT DOES LAUNDRY
17. what do you and your mom do together?WE PLAY TRAINS AND BINGO WHEN MEADOW IS SLEEPING
18. how are you and your mom the same?WE BOTH SAY GOOD WORDS AND FANCY TALK
19. how are you and your mom different?WE EAT DIFFERENT FOOD AND I LIKE TO PLAY IN THE GARAGE
20. how do you know your mom loves you?BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME HAPPY,AND WE HUG
21. what does your mom like most about your dad?BECAUSE YOUR BOTH FRIENDS
22. where is your mom's favorite placE TO GO? THE PARK

I TAG ...YOU!!!

7 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I laughed so hard at the cartoon question hahahaha. Rusten is so funny. I also liked the fancy talk answer haha. He is so damn cute.

miss you guys


I wish I could play...:(

JD and Jalyn said...

That's so sweet. Bet you never knew he was aware that you just wait around for him when he is gone..... What a funny kid!

me said...

That is so funny katie.

Jana said...

What a freaking doll! He's hilarious! Why don't you like to play in the garage like he does?

Anonymous said...

He's so cute and sweet! You have to save this FOREVER. Their all hilarious but my favorite is that you wait for him when he's not around. =D

darcymae said...

i love that he thinks you just sit around waiting for him when he is gone! i think all kids think that and it is so awesome!!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Psh. FFF the rain!
I cant stand the rain...
although I do like to sing in it;)