Thursday, April 16, 2009

GROWN UP SMART ALEC

"GROWING UP TO FAST"
WELL RUSTEN HAS BEEN SUCH A SMART MOUTH LATELY..I WAS IN HIS ROOM YESTERDAY AND I KEPT GETTING AFTER HIM TO CLEANUP, AND HE TURNED TO ME AND SAID "IF YOU ARE GOING TO RAISE YOUR VOICE YOU CAN LEAVE THE ROOM"...YEAH I WAS SHOCKED...BUT THEN THIS MORNING I POURED HIS CEREAL THAT HE WAS STARVING FOR AND THEN HE STARTED GOOFING OFF AND IT GOT SOGGY.SO IN TURN HE STARTED DEMANDING A NEW BOWL OF CEREAL. WELL I SAID ,WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE ATE IT LIKE I SAID SO "NO" YOU CANT HAVE A NEW BOWL..WELL HE KEPT CRYING SAYING IT WAS SOGGY AND I SAID SO WHAT JUST EAT IT ,ITS FINE...THEN HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID "WHY DON'T YOU COME UP HERE AND HAVE A BITE OF THIS SOGGY CEREAL AND SEE IF YOU WANT TO EAT IT.."

YEAH

SO NEEDLESS TO SAY HE GOT SOME OF HIS EASTER CANDY TAKEN AWAY..

BUT THE THING IS WHEN HE SAYS STUFF LIKE THIS, ITS ALWAYS IN A CALM COLLECTED VOICE!!

8 comments:

JD and Jalyn said...

Geez! Wonder what the cousins of your child act like. I'll bet yours is the only one with issues and a smart mouth....... :)

The Thornleys said...

HaHa that is soo funny!! I can't just picture. If it were me, I would get mad, and then have to leave the room and Laugh... Maybe we all need to start a blog together that we can put up our daily stories of our crazy kids.. We could call it "kids for free!" Just kidding!! LOL

Jana said...

Dang he's cute! I keep saying that I'm excited for Chandler to talk, but at least she can't talk BACK! Let's get together for a play date one day, even if it's just for the afternoon. We need to catch up!!

Memories of My Justin said...

If i remember right, one day we were eating taco time food, and you looked at rusten and said, mmmmmm don't you wish you had some of this good food. hahahahaha pay backs

Memories of My Justin said...

katie, i just read you blog about mothers it reminded of the quotes by pres. Hinckley . Being a mother is not a sacrifice it is a investment. So just breath, in 10 years from know, your going to miss these days.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Rusten is so freakin cute.
I am glad he has a mouth of his mother.
Do you recall mom slapping your face cause your a smart mouth haha.:)
love you katie

Jana said...

I'm totally ok with McDonald's, even though Chandler really can't do the playplace thing alone yet. French fries are all she needs to keep her happy. Oh, and she will MAUL Meadow with kisses. When's good for you?

Anonymous said...

Katie, that's so funny! I think Tyler was maybe 3 and I was telling him not to do something and he sternly looks at me and says "don't you talk to me like that". Hmm I wonder where he heard something like that